Heather’s Ramblings

Basement Cleanup – DONE!!!

Posted on: March 11, 2008

I didn’t make my end of February deadline but I did finally finish my project.  🙂

Here is the last section. Here  is the first wall, drylocked and painted, and the second wall drylocked.  I thought the second wall one was funny because you can see everything pulled away from the wall, it looks like my basement  exploded 🙂

Next, the area completed with everything moved back into place.  If you notice from the original post I have rearranged my torch area, including moving the vent to take out the 90 degree bend.

The bookshelf in the above picture is right next to the table in the picture next to it.  The fish tank contains a female El Rosario rosy boa.

As well as painting the walls I painted the glass rack.  I painted it using four different shades of blue, then drybrushed metallic silver over it and glued on rhinestones for sparkle.

I think it turned out cute.  It certainly looks much better than the plain particle board and plywood that it was before.

Needless to say, I am tired.  🙂

Advertisements

1 Response to "Basement Cleanup – DONE!!!"

Looks great, I think! Congratulations on all that hard work. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Pages

%d bloggers like this: